Wednesday 9 May 2012

The internet has finally arrived!

I apologise for my massive lack of posting but it has taken much longer to get sorted than we could have imagined, and although I've had the internet on my phone, writing blog posts on there, even with the Blogger app, isn't the easiest thing in the world!!

Also, we've been focussing a lot on getting things straight here - organising insurance, unpacking boxes, sorting out bank accounts, mobile phones etc. All the really boring things that take time. And the weather has been so lovely we've been hanging out by a friend's pool quite a bit as well!

But now that the internet is installed we can relax a little, and I can start to update you all with the journey so far.

And then get onto the really important things, like finding all the good places to hang out and do stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment